Ek Balam and Valladolid Tour
Private Tour form Merida
This combo guarantees you an experience of adventure with blend of Mexican flavor. We visit two of the most beautiful and historic cities of Yucatan and Mayan culture. Discover its emblematic architecture, dreamy scenarios and the imposing ruins of this ancient culture.
It is the most recent archaeological zone in the region to be opened to the public. Walk through its roads and dare yourself to climb the top of the Acropolis, one of the last major Mayan ruins.
In this magnificent archaeological site you will discover a number of monumental buildings, Ek Balam contains some of the finest Mayan artistic works in the Yucatan Peninsula.
In a distance of only 27 kilometers from Ek Balam, we will find the beautiful colonial city of Valladolid. Valladolid is certainly a great visit of a peaceful city where we will walk around its beautiful streets visiting the most representative buildings like the main Plaza and the Convent of San Bernardino
You will have free time to enjoy by your own of this city, taking some pictures and buying souvenirs. A the end we will visit the Cenote Saamal and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with regional flavors of Yucatan at Hacienda Selva Maya".
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided tour with a certified bilingual guide
- Hacienda Selva Maya (buffet lunch)
- Entrance fees Ek Balam Mayan ruins
- Visit to Valladolid city (1 hour approximately)
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion.
- Good walking shoes
- Extra cash for shopping, etc.
|Price per Adult||466||261||225||209||188||175||163||156||149||149||149||149||149|
|Price per Children 3-10||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Note: 13 persons max per vehicle regardless of ages.|